Thursday, April 28, 2011

Season 3 Meet the contestants

We are so excited to introduce the fabulous ladies who will be competing in Season 3. Visit their sites, give them some love and wish them luck. 

My name is Heather and my little corner of the blog-o-sphere is Twin Dragonfly Designs.  I am a Program Coordinator with a passion for Inspiring Creativity.  If you grab a warm fuzzy blanket, a mug of hot chocolate and browse around awhile you will find;  crazy party ideas, tried and true recipes, epic craft projects and tutorials for just about all of it.  Oh and did I mention?  I have twin, three year old boys {so they're involved in pretty much everything}.

Emilie from Emilie Handmade
Holla Crafters! I'm Emilie and I live in PA with my wonderful Hubbs and am Mom to three children wild monkeys.  I have an unhealthy addiction to.... crafts, Project Runway, crème brûlée, blogging, simple carbohydrates (read: eating in general) and cool indie music. I know every single word to every single song on the ABBA Gold album. It's a crowning achievement of my life and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Come visit me anytime at Emilie Handmade.

Taylor from Taylor Made
Hi, I am Taylor from Taylor Made. I am lucky to be surrounded by cute boys, my sons Finn and Clyde and my husband Bryan. I graduated college with a degree in Costume Design (yes that is a real degree) then became a Teacher, now I am a stay-at-home Mommy. I love painting, re-doing my house, sewing, taking pictures, cooking and making stuff for my boys.

Hello! My name is Lois but most of the time I go by "Auntie Lolo". I am the proud Aunt to 12 kids and I love making things for them! My husband Doug not only puts up with my crafts but is my biggest fan. I started my blog Auntie Lolo Crafts as a way to keep up with all the great crafting ideas I see. Feel free to swing by and check it out for lots of inspiration!

Emily from Homemade{lovely}
Hi! I'm Emily from Homemade{lovely}. I have been married to my best friend for almost five years and have a beautiful 11 month old daughter. I love to cook, sew, craft, and garden. I think everything is lovelier when it is homemade. I am so excited to participate in One Month To Win It.

Hi! I'm Jaime from Polkadots on Parade!
I live a life full of family, food, and everyday adventures!
In my spare time I like to indulge my addiction to fabric, chocolate, and naps!
I'm so excited to be a part of this crafty competition!!


Alexis from Persia Lou
Hi! I'm Alexis, a lifelong crafter and brand new blogger, and I am so so so excited to be participating in One Month to Win It!. I love trying out new crafts, but I always seem to come back to sewing and crochet. You can see what I've been working on over at Persia Lou

Jill from mama jill
Hey there! My name is Jill. I'm the blogger behind mama jill.
I am a mommy of 2 boys (my own and my hubby's son)
My blog is filled with crafty tutorials and a little bit of funny ramblings here and there. :-P
I am so excited to be apart of OMTWI that I could just pee my pants!
Feel free to stop by sometime. :-D


Cami from tidbits
I love it when someone challenges me to make something, so I was very excited to hear I'd been selected as one of the next contestants! Being a mommy to three girls, I tend to get stuck in a rut to only make things for them. I'm looking forward to challenges that will make me think out of the box. As you may assume, I love to decorate, scrapbook digitally, blog, cook, do crafts with my kids, teach, re-purpose, and most of all, sew. That's the majority of what you will find on my blog, tidbits. Head on over to see what I have done, and hopefully I can come up with more inspiration for this competition. Can't wait!

Amy and Emily from Sisters of the Wild West
We are so excited to be a part of Season 3 of One Month to Win It.  
HI!!  We are Amy and Emily . We are Sisters of the Wild West.  
We are newbies to the blog world. We have 11 kids between us, and they are all 12 and under. 
CRAZY!  So... to keep our sanity we love to craft and create any chance
we get...especially when we are together! Please stop by and check us out!

Susan from Soozie's Cutie Patooties

Hi!  My name is Susan and I have the blog Soozie's Cutie Patooties where you can find a little something of everything.  I tend to have crafting ADD and skip around from project to project using different media and techniques.  Which means that you can find crochet, knit, jewelry, cooking/baking, and whatever else I decide to give a try.  I'm going back to school (after once celebrating never having to take another test again) to become an RN.  All of which is closely supervised my puppies Popcorn and Peanut.

Heather from Me Making Do
Hi! I'm Heather from Me Making Do. I am a SAHM who lovse to craft. I'm always trying to create something with items I already have on hand or that cost very little. I married my best friend who had three kids and I had three kids and together we had one. Even though the oldest of our bunch is off and married, our house is still a zoo, but we love it!

Season 3 starts this Monday. 

4 comments:

  1. So nice to 'meet' everyone...Can't wait to see what you all create!!

    Good Luck and Have FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Some very, VERY talented girls in this pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!! I'm excited to see what you all come up with this upcoming month. Have fun ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so intelligent you all are. Nice to read about you all. Lois look so gorgeous among you all girls.
    dean graziosi

    ReplyDelete