Thursday, December 29, 2011

Meet Connie from Measured by the Heart



1. How did you start crafting?

I can't remember a time when I wasn't making something. I grew up in a very creative environment and I am trying to pass that on to my little girls.

2. What is your favorite style?

I am not a "favorites" type of person. I can see things I like in a variety of styles. I guess you would call me eclectic. I like to think out of the box and not be limited to one particular style.

3. Besides crafting what are your other hobbies?

I LOVE to read. So much so that I host an online book club on my blog. I also love graphic design. It's probably my favorite type of crafting. But the thing I love the most is spending time with my family. There is nothing better than curling up with the my girls and hubby on a lazy evening. Well actually there are vacations, and swimming, and outings and movies. But it all boils down to family time. As long as we are together there is no where I'd rather be!!




Head over to Connie's blog, Measured by the Heart, and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment