Saturday, December 24, 2011

Meet Jessica from Sunny Tuesday

 
 
 
1.  How did you start crafting?
Oh boy, I've been crafting for as long as I can remember!  My Grandma taught me to sew when I was probably around 7 and she'd always have little projects for my sister and me when we went over to her house.  Sometimes it was embroidery or crocheting (fail) or one time we made some little cheesecloth angels (still have mine!).  My mom would send me to clean my room and I'd spend hours cutting up fabric to make clothes for my Barbies or creating tiny works of art for my dollhouse.  And not cleaning my room.
 
 
2.  What’s your favorite style? (steampunk, modern, shabby, etc.)
This question sent me on a "What's My Style" quiz binge without a clear answer in the end!  Ha!  I'll just say my style is anything that makes me happy.  That tends to be vintage/shabby with a little bit of bright & funky and a splash of fleur-de-lis.

 
3.  Besides crafting, what are your other hobbies?
I love reading when I have the time, but lately my time has been consumed with being a mom, keeping house, crafting, blogging and church.  So, next time I go to the beach, I'll be checking back in with y'all for some good book recs!  Also, we're pretty big college football fans in our house. :)

Stop by Sunny Tuesday and say hello to Jessica!

No comments:

Post a Comment